Last modified: 04-05-2021
DEVPRO BIOPHARMA LLC (“Company” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to creating a safe and secure online environment.
As an organization dedicated to clinical research and as a development accelerator, we use the information we collect to provide you with a better online experience and to assist us in fulfilling our mission of providing our customers with the design, development, and delivery of molecules into medicine.
- On our Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Use offline or through any other means, including on any other website that may be accessed through our Website and operated by others or any third party; or
- Any third party.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, mailing address, other contact and profile information, and geolocation of your equipment. (“personal information“).
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We use data collected through the below tracking technologies to better display our Website to you, to save you time if you have previously visited our Website, provide better technical support, and track our Website usage.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies.,
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
For information about managing your privacy and security settings for cookies, click here.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
With Whom We Share Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and/or use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company our customers, or others.
How to Access, Delete or Update Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
How to Access or Update your Personal Information. We want you to have access to your information, so that you can help keep it as accurate as possible. If you register on our Website and provide us with Personal Information, you may update, correct, or delete your account and information at any time by reviewing your profile information and preferences on your account settings page. You may also contact us at [email protected]
How to Delete your Personal Information. To request deletion of your personal information at any time, please log into your account and select ”delete your account“ through Settings. Please note that your information may be retained in backup for up to 1 year. We may not be able to delete data in all instances, such as information retained in technical support logs and other business records. We will not be required to delete any information which has been de-identified or disassociated with personal identifiers such that it can no longer be used to reasonably identify a particular individual. You may also contact us at [email protected].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use and do not provide any personal information on our Website or through any of its features. If you are under 16, do not register on our Website, and do not provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use, or any other personal information. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
For Users in the European Union (EU)
We provide our Website for use only by persons located in the United States. For personal data subject to the European Union General Data Processing Regulations (“GDPR”), we rely on several legal bases to process the data. These legal bases include where:
- The processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations in our Terms of Service or other contracts with you (such as to provide you the Service as described in our Terms of Service);
- You have given your prior consent, which you may withdraw at any time (such as for marketing purposes or other purposes we obtain your consent for from time to time);
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise or defend legal claims;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as in improving, personalizing, and developing the Service, marketing the Service, such as new features or products that may be of interest, and promoting safety and security as described above.
If you access our Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. If you have any questions about or would like further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
For Users in California
California allows its residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and California Privacy Rights Act that amends CCPA (“CPRA”) to request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personal information to third parties. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected]. Please include your name, e-mail and mailing address when making such a request. We will attempt to provide you with the requested information within 30 days of receipt. We reserve the right not to respond to requests sent more than once in a calendar year or requests submitted to an address other than the one on file. For further information on opting out of sharing your Personal Information or Limiting Use of your Sensitive Information, See link on Company’s Home Page: Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information and Limit the Use of my Sensitive Personal Information.
We enforce our intellectual property rights as well as respect the rights of others. If you believe any content posted on our Website infringes any of your rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act(“DMCA”) you agree to send a notice to [email protected] with information detailing what materials you believe violates your rights. We will evaluate the submission and in our sole discretion we will take action to take down the material from our Website. We may disclose your submission to any entity as we deem appropriate, or required by law.
By email: [email protected]
By mail: Fill out a Mailing Request by filling out our form at https://www.devprobiopharma.com/contact-us/